- Ingrown & involuted nails
- Innovative & Pain-free treatment
- Rapid pain alleviation
- Corrects the nail through physiological nail growth
- Individually adaptable
- Efficacy confirmed by medical studies
- Suitable for people with diabetes
- Nail polish can still be used
- FDA & Health Canada cleared
- Class 1 Medical Device
Onyfix® Nail Correction System:
- Helps relieve painful, ingrown & involuted toenails
- Helps relieve pincer nails
- Can correct or relieve cracked nails from splitting further
- May help detached nail plate (onycholysis) reattach to nail bed
- Provides correction for nail curvature and various dystrophies
- Quick & Easy to apply (once trained)
- Safe on people with Diabetes
- Safe on people with blood circulation problems of the lower limb e.g.: peripheral vascular disease (PVD) & peripheral arterial disease (PAD)
- Class I Medical Device
Onyfix® Starter Kit & Certification
Purchase your Onyfix® certification and starter kit with everything you need for your first nail corrections.
Onyfix® Starter Kit
Purchase your Onyfix® starter kit with everything you need for your first nail corrections.
Purchase your Onyfix® certification and get started using the Onyfix® nail correction system.
Kits, Refills & Accessories
Please note that you must be a Certified Onyfix® User to Purchase Onyfix® Refills & Accessories. You need to be logged in to your certified account in order to purchase Onyfix® products.